A blog is like a community. In this community of Jeremiah’s Blog, I feel it is important that all who contribute to this community feel safe in doing so. Your comments are absolutely valued and that is why after every post, there is a comment box provided, so that you can share your point of view with the blogger and fellow readers. In this community, we encourage you to add to the discussion, and as long as you do not violate the terms of these “Commenting Policies,” we will be hono[u]red to approve and post your comments.
1. Authorship: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author acknowledge that all comments submitted are the views of their author and, expect readers to appreciate that posting of them does not imply agreement with their contents.
2. Privacy: A person commenting may choose to use either their name or an alias. Valid email addresses are required but will not be posted and/or disclosed to others. Valid URLs to active blogs and/or websites belonging to the commenter are also required and the username (real name or alias) will be linked to them. (See 4. for the exceptions.)
3. Moderation: To make sure that nothing distasteful such as, but not limited to, obscene language and spam is automatically posted to the blog, all comments are moderated.
4. Link limit: This blog will automatically hold any blog comment with more than two links in the moderation queue. Any blog comment with more than two links may be marked as comment spam and deleted.
- All links will be reviewed.
- Including a link to your personal ie. non-commercial blog and/or website is acceptable (all usernames are linked) but all links are subject to review and may be removed.
- We do not approve and post comments from those who use keywords (words or phrases they want to rank in search engines for) as their username.
5. What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear:
- We do not approve and post comments which seem to be primarily made as advertising and promotion of the commenters site.
- We do not approve and post comments which seem to be primarily made as advertising for a commercial product or service.
If you leave a comment on this blog that does not appear within a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate any terms in these Comment Policies, then please contact Jeremiah.
6. Comment editing: If you wish to correct typos or spelling errors in a comment submitted contact Jeremiah, they will be edited accordingly. All other editing requests will be dealt with on a one-by-one basis.
7. Personal attacks: Comments that stray from addressing the published topic and venture into the inflammatory and/or defamatory realm will not be posted.
8. All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments and reserve all rights of refusal and deletion of any and all trackbacks. They also reserve the right to block access to any individual or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
Comment policy credit: TimeThief