- Learning to Say What You Mean: Parenting 101
- Do You Have Ideas? Great, Write About Them
- Do Kids Move Back in with Parents Because They’re Trained to be Helpless: Parenting Without Borders, Part 10
- Would You Go to the Gym, If It Would Save a Life?
- Your Invention is about to Launch: Did You Consider ALL Ramifications?
- Beauty: Eye of the Beholder or Eye of the Culture?
- Building Society on a Foundation of Kindness: Parenting Without Borders, Part 9
- Children are Finland’s Most Precious Resource: Parenting Without Borders, Part 8
- Confucianism and the Drive for Self-Cultivation: Parenting Without Borders, Part 7
- The Quest for a Life of Leisure: Prisoner’s Dilemma in Food Production
- Abraham Lincoln Barack Obama Baseball Bias Biases Canada Children Christine Gross-Loh CNN Cognitive bias Compassion Confirmation Bias Conservative Creativity Culture Death Decision-Making Earth Economics Empathy Employment Energy Ethics Externalities Facebook Food FOX News Fresh Perspective George Mason University Hockey leadership Learning Liberal Marketing Markets Mental health Michael Sandel Miss Representation MLB Morals Movies MSNBC NBA New York Times NHL Parenting Parenting Without Borders People Perspective Psi Phenomena Quotes Religion Republicans Sofia University Spirituality Star Trek Strategy TEDTalk The Atlantic The Economist Thoughts transportation TV Twitter Words
Follow @JSTANGHINIMy Tweets
Search Results for: telepathy
I’ve touched on psi phenomena in a couple of other posts (What if we were all telepathic? and Would you take a pill to make you smarter?), but I didn’t really go into the details of what Charles Tart calls, … Continue reading
I noticed that I’d been getting some more traffic than usual to my about page, so I thought I’d read it and see what it says (it had been a while since I’d seen it). Upon reading it, I realized … Continue reading
On this page, you’ll find a link to all the papers/series I have posted on this website. I’ve listed them in chronological order by when they were written, starting with the most recent. Meaning, if I wrote the paper in 2008, … Continue reading
I’ve had very spotty internet connectivity over the past week or so and that’s why you haven’t seen any new posts from me for a while. I’ll continue to have spotty internet connectivity probably until next week, but there’s something … Continue reading
[Editor’s Note: I’ve changed all of the links in this article to the same article, but here on “www.JeremiahStanghini.com.” Although, the information/statistics all come from 2011 over on Genuine Thriving.] As I’m sure you’ve realized by now, 2011 has come … Continue reading
Part 1: The Scientific Evidence for Telepathy Part 2: The Scientific Evidence for Clairvoyance Part 3: The Scientific Evidence for Precognition Part 4: The Scientific Evidence for Psychokinesis Finally, we’ve reached the last of the “Big 5.” Today’s post will … Continue reading
Part 1: The Scientific Evidence for Telepathy Part 2: The Scientific Evidence for Clairvoyance Part 3: The Scientific Evidence for Precognition In today’s post, Part 4 of the series, I will recount the scientific evidence for psychokinesis, which is also … Continue reading
In the first part of this series of posts on the scientific evidence for psi phenomena, I discussed the myriad proof for telepathy. In part 2, I talked about the evidence of clairvoyance (and remote viewing) and also mentioned that … Continue reading
In Part 1, I talked about the scientific evidence for telepathy. From my perspective, there is so much evidence for the presence of such a phenomena that those who deny its existence are doing so for reasons outside of science. … Continue reading